Cheerios is on a mission to make the good go round by inspiring kids – and parents – to come together and mix it up at the breakfast table! After all, we can do great things on our own, but so much more good happens when we combine forces. Grab one bowl and two boxes of Cheerios – with 10 flavor varieties to choose from and a little imagination, it’s easy to spark creativity before school! These mixes make the perfect breakfast or snack for kids to enjoy before, during, or after the school day .
- Pour half a serving of Apple Cinnamon Cheerios together with Frosted Cheerios to create Apple Turnover.
- Combine 50% Very Berry Cheerios with 50% Chocolate Cheerios for a berry delicious Chocolate-Covered Strawberry treat.
- Looking for a bite of fall flavor? Mix 20% Honey Nut Cheerios with 80% Apple Cinnamon Cheerios to create Honey Apple Crisp.
- Chocolate or Peanut Butter? You don’t have to choose when you mix 60% Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios with 40% Frosted Cheerios to create a slice of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.
- Not ready to say goodbye to summer? Mix 75% Fruity Cheerios with 25% Frosted Cheerios for a sweet Sorbet.
CLICK TO ENLARGE