Friday, May 30, 2014
With spring technically here, many if us are in the midst of spring cleaning. When cleaning your home try these great products and open the windows and let that Spring breeze in!
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and OxiClean-
Take your bathroom cleaning to the next level, by taking out the exhausting muscle work of removing stains, and unwanted odors around the home with trusted products that are strong enough and versatile to get the job done the first time, every time. Let the dynamic duo of OxiClean and Arm & Hammer take your home from dingy to dashing for a boost in stain removal and freshening power.
What does P&G mean? It means: "Less time looking after your home, more time loving it."
Their P&G Everyday site contains a multitude of ideas for cleaning and organization this Spring. Tackle household jobs with their great suggestions and wonderful products!
Arm & Hammer-
* Arm & Hammer Baking Soda helps remove the dirt and grime from bathroom tiles or no-wax floors quickly and easily.
* Keep bathroom wastebaskets fresh-smelling with just a sprinkle of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda.
* Clean and deodorize your vinyl shower curtain by sprinkling Arm & Hammer Baking Soda directly on a clean damp sponge or brush. Scrub the shower curtain and rinse clean. Hang it up to dry.
OxiClean Versitile Stain Remover-
* OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover and water can be used to safely tackle stains on your bathroom sink.
* Grout be gone - with OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover, get rid of unwanted stains in your bathtub in shower, leaving it sparkling clean.
** Watch this spot for more cleaners and tools to help with this year's Spring Cleaning!