Hungry Girl's Sweet 'n Sassy Egg Bites with Starkist
· Prep Time: 10 minutes
· Cook Time: N/A
· Recipe Yield: 5
Created by Hungry Girl
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations® Sweet & Spicy
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat/light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced sweet onion
- 10 hard-boiled eggs, chilled
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix tuna with mayo. Stir in pepper and onion.
- Halve eggs lengthwise; remove and discard yolks. Evenly distribute tuna mixture among egg white halves. Enjoy!
**Watch this spot for more great snacks coming soon.