Pumpkin, pancakes and pies, oh my! Denny’s is unwrapping delicious festive flavors this month with its new limited time “Tastes of the Holidays” menu. With three new dishes and a few returning favorites, guests of all ages are sure to feel the holiday spirit at breakfast, lunch, dinner or any time in between.
Denny’s fall flavors and festive delights are perfect anytime, whether guests are fueling up for holiday shopping or taking a well-earned break from the kitchen:
- New! Rudolph™ Pancake Breakfast –Inspired by the lovable character featured in the classic TV special, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. The dish includes two fluffy pancakes topped with turkey bacon antlers, whipped cream, chocolate eyes and nose, served with two eggs and crispy hash browns.
- New! Pumpkin Pecan Pie Pancake Breakfast - Fluffy pumpkin pancakes, made with glazed pecans and drizzled with pecan pie sauce, offer fall flavors with every bite. Served with two eggs, hash browns and a choice of two bacon strips or sausage links.
- New! Holiday Harvest Skillet – Ready to add some sizzle to the season? Hearty gouda-apple chicken sausage is served on a bed of seasoned red-skinned potatoes, sautéed mushrooms, grape tomatoes, fire-roasted bell peppers and onions, topped with an Italian cheese blend and two eggs cooked to order.
- Build Your Own Holiday Slam® - Denny’s signature dish has been given a seasonal twist with two tasty new additions – premiumGouda-Apple Chicken Sausage and deliciously fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes. Diners can pick any four of their favorite items to make their own unique Holiday Slam® starting at just $5.99.
- Holiday Turkey & Dressing Dinner - This traditional favorite features the finest tender sliced turkey breast, savory stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce, served with a choice of two sides and dinner bread.
But the holiday cheer doesn’t stop there; the new Santa’s Milk & Cookies Shake is a special treat made with creamy, vanilla ice cream milk shake, blended with tasty sugar cookies and topped with whipped cream and more cookie crumbles. Denny’s Pumpkin or Pecan pies, available for $2 a slice or whole for just $8.99, offer festive flavors to-go at any time of day.
Launched nationwide, Denny’s “Tastes of the Holidays” menu is available through Jan. 6, 2015. For more information please visitwww.dennys.com.