Interested in Guest Posting on The One Income Dollar?
We are always interested in featuring other great personal finance bloggers on our site!
Before submitting your post, please note the following guidelines:
- Please send us the topic first! Make sure it’s a unique topic that we haven’t already should be relevant to our site and fit into a category.
- Submission of your article does not guarantee publication. We will receive your article and decide if it’s a good fit for our site.
- Posts must be high-quality, unique and original content. It cannot be published anywhere else before or after publication on The One Income Dollar.
- We expect proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Any article that takes too long to edit will be discarded.
- Please limit your post to 500 words or less.
- Bloggers: please provide a short 1-3 sentence author bio .
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- The One Income Dollar does not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts.
We do accept guest posts linking to commercial sites, BUT consider this as a form of advertisement and will be treated as such. If this is your intent, please do not write us offering free content.
If you would like to submit your topic or guest post for review, please email it to email@example.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line