This Sunday July 1st, Canada will be celebrating its 145th birthday-the day that three British colonies formed a country within the British Empire.
Canadians take this day very seriously, out comes the red and white gear, and nearly everyone is wearing a maple leaf. Canada day is more than just a long weekend, it is a celebration of the diversity of cultures which make up this beautiful and vast country People celebrate with backyard BBQ, outdoor concerts, and firework displays.
And this Canada Day make sure your ready for picnics and celebrations with great take alongs from our friends at Rubbermaid.
- Superior thermal retention keeps food and beverages cold
- Side swing handles with comfort grip for easy carrying
- Durable, retractable metal and plastic pull handle
- Easy-to-clean liner featuring Microban antimicrobial protection®
- Built in cup holders fit 12-oz cans and 20-oz bottles
- Hinged, split lid creates easy access to cooler contents without letting all the cold air out
- Rugged wheels to easily maneuver over multiple surfaces
- Front drain for easy draining of liquids; holds 67 cans plus ice
Keep Canada Day and picnic snacks tasty and fresh this summer. Rubbermaid’s new LunchBlox containers are ideal for family outings. The containers snap together and keep foods separate, so you don’t need to put the dressing on your salad until you are ready to eat it. And the Blue Ice packs snap into place to keep all of your snacks fresh longer. Available in sandwich kits or salad kits.
And, know that you will be able to drink fresh tasting water wherever you go. Just fill up the FilterFresh water bottle from any drinking fountain or tap and a carbon-based filter attached to the inside of the bottle cap and removes chlorine and other large sediment particles, leaving nothing but great-tasting water.
So put down the hockey stick, grab a beer and a poutine, and celebrate Canada’s birthday, it will be a good one, eh?