Saturday, April 9, 2011
Anything Other Than Naked by Glen R.Sondag
Working in an office as a traffic manager,it's important for Gerry to maintain a corporate image.So when the opportunity came up to review the book, Anything Other Than Naked,by Glen R.Sondag, I thought it would be a perfect book for him.This book is a guide to help men dress properly for every occassion.It covers everything from the do's and don'ts of men's dress.It teaches men how to dress for success and to look more professional just by making slight adjustments with things such as colors and styles.Gerry's enjoying the book and the tips.
Some of Sondag's sartorial tips include:
- What to consider when purchasing a suit.
-How to combine the right suit, shirt and tie.
- Why your belt, hose and shoes matter.
- How to choose a collar style.
- How to build an outstanding wardrobe.
- What accessories are right for any situation. Any man who wants to look good, will enjoy this book from cover to cover.