Everyone’s favorite time of day just got better at Romano’s Macaroni Grill. Macaroni Grill, a national restaurant chain that creates authentic and innovative Italian dishes, is introducing today its new happy hour program at its U.S. locations. The new, tiered happy hour menu offers guests the opportunity to enjoy 12 appetizers and a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for $6 or less every night, in the bar area.
Guests can choose appetizers and beverages from three unique happy hour menus, priced at $4, $5 or $6. Macaroni Grill’s culinary and beverage teams developed several new items that will be rolled out on the new happy hour menu including a warm, whipped feta served with grilled rosemary bread points; Pizza Piattos, four varieties of three-inch crispy pizzas including mushroom and goat cheese; and beverages such as Italian margaritas and non-alcoholic Frizzantes. Below are each of the menus:
Macaroni Grill’s $4 Happy Hour Menu
· Whipped Feta: Warm, creamy feta served with rosemary bread points
· Mediterranean Olives: A signature olive mix, perfectly seasoned and warmed
· Bruschetta: Grilled, rustic, bread topped with whipped ricotta,
Roma tomatoes, garlic and basil
· Loaded Fries: French fries smothered with crispy prosciutto, parmesan,
mozzarella cheese sauce, gorgonzola and Calabrian peppers
· Frizzantes -- sparkling water and natural Cucumber, Strawberry or Basil flavors, garnished with fresh fruit
· Draft beers, including Peroni
· Well drinks
Macaroni Grill’s $5 Happy Hour Menu
Pizza Piattos: Three, three-inch, crispy pizzas
· Mushroom & Goat Cheese: A delicious blend of porcini and oyster mushrooms,
caramelized onion and fonduta topped with tangy goat cheese
· Prosciutto and Greens: Prosciutto, whipped feta, lemon arugula, cucumber, red
· Margherita: Classic Roma tomatoes, Italian-imported fresh mozzarella
· Pepperoni: Red sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni
· House Wine (red and white)
· Sangria (red and white)
· A variety of premium cocktails
Macaroni Grill’s $6 Happy Hour Menu
· Crispy Artichokes: Artichokes, charred lemon served with a citrus black
· Ricotta Meatballs: Two, spicy, house-made beef, veal, pork and ricotta meatballs,
caramelized onions, red chile, arrabbiata and whipped ricotta
· Caprese Salad: Vine-ripened tomatoes, Italian-imported buffalo mozzarella,
basil, with a honey balsamic glaze
· Signature Mac & Cheese Crisp-fried, four-cheese pasta served with savory truffle dip
· Premium Wine (red, white and rose)
· Italian Margaritas (Primo, Cucumber, Strawberry and Basil)
· Signature cocktails (Bellini, Blood Orange Cosmo, Perfect Martini, Negroni, Italian Mule or Limoncello Mojito)
Macaroni Grill’s Happy Hour is available in its bar only, from 3pm to close**, seven days a week.
For a full line of menu choices, visit www.macaronigrill.com.
About Romano’s Macaroni Grill®
Romano’s Macaroni Grill is an Italian restaurant brand founded in 1988. Inspired by Italian country cuisine, Macaroni Grill believes in an open kitchen that allows guests to see its ingredients and preparation techniques that blend Italian traditions with progressive culinary inspiration in a polished casual atmosphere. Named the No. 1 Italian Restaurant Chain in America by a Nation's Restaurant News consumer survey, Macaroni Grill has 93 company-owned locations in 25 states, plus 25 franchise locations in the U.S. and 9 other countries.
*Happy Hour is not available at Hawaii or airport locations.
**Happy Hour times may vary based on location’s local liquor laws.