Invited out this year for Thanksgiving supper? Then thank them for having you with a Cran-Apple Cinnamon Loaf from Krusteaz. Whip up this delicious loaf and you’ll be everyone’s favorite guest!
Cran-Apple Cinnamon Loaf
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 8 slices
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 package Krusteaz Cranberry Orange Supreme Muffin Mix
- 1 small apple
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8x4-inch Loaf Pan. Stir together water, oil, cinnamon, eggs and muffin mix until blended. Gently stir undrained cranberries from the mix into batter.
- Spread batter into lightly greased loaf pan. Top with sliced apples, sprinkle with sugar and additional cinnamon to taste.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen loaf from pan.
- Cut into 1 inch slices. Store cooled bread in airtight container.