Wednesday, February 2, 2011
With Valentine's Day coming soon, we wanted to share with you some great ideas from Hershey,to add a bit of sparkle to the day.
They have great ideas for adding some fun to Valentine's Day:
-Fill jars and vases with Hershey’s Kisses wrapped in festive pink and red foils.
-Create a heart made with favorite treats family and friends won’t soon forget.
-Make personalized greeting cards: it's always a great way to show you care. The new products include Valentine-ready snack size treats complete with a section to address the receiver right on the package, to beautifully packaged ready-to-gift options and heart-shaped candy dish chocolates.
And while shopping for Valentine chocolates , keep in mind Hershey's Top Treats for 2011:
· Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates
· Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts Valentine Exchange
· Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates Valentine Exchange
· Kit Kat Wafer Bar Valentine Exchange
· Jolly Rancher Heart-shaped Lollipops Valentine Exchange
· Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures Heart Box
HERSHEY'S is your one-stop source for all of your Valentine's Day needs.