Friday, July 22, 2011
July Is Family Reunion Month
It is really no surprise that July just happens to be Family Reunion Month, after all who wants to try to gather the entire family indoors in the middle of January. July offers a plethora of outdoor activities, from cookouts to theme parks, which are fun for the whole family. Additionally, since extended families are so spread out these days, the month of July offers safer traveling conditions. Another bonus to celebrating the family in the summertime is not having to worry about the kids missing school. So, before the month is out gather up the family and celebrate one another, because July is a great time to do it.
Our friends below also can help you with your family reunion:
-My Heritage-Specifically for family reunions, MyHeritage.com suggests (and provides the place to):
· Coordinate your family reunion planning all in one place
· Poll your family for a family reunion idea or family reunion theme
· Agree on a family reunion location or family reunion vacation spot
· Generate ideas for a family reunion game or family reunion activity
· Distribute your family reunion letter or family reunion invitation
-Virginia Beach-a great place to have your next family reunion. It's a place where everyone will experience a memorable vacation with exciting outdoor adventure perfect for both adults and children.