Review by: Cynthia ( my mom)
"I have been baking cookies since the age of 10, and am now 65.....I love baking! I found this cookie book to be filled to the brim with delicious, sweet treats. It has an excellent variety of all different kinds of cookies, for beginners and pros alike. I love the cookie tips and make it your way hints, if you want to, you can change the recipe to your liking. This cookie cookbook has lots of colorful photos that will get your baking interests going. Betty Crocker recipes always turn out and have that homemade goodness that all ages enjoy. My grandchildren always raid grandma's freezer....they tell me I make the best cookies! You can never bake too many cookies, good for family, friends, weddings, showers.....Betty Crocker gives over 240 cookie favorites. When it is time to fill your cookie jar you will discover there is no better way than using this great cookbook. A must have buy! "
You'll find the best cookies for:
* Chocoholic Choices _ Triple Chocolate Brownies, Fudgy Layer Squares, Outrageous Double Chocolate -- White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
* Holiday Supreme -- Magic Window Cookies, Gingerbread Village, Snowflakes
* Elegant Occasions -- Brandy Snap Cups, Lemon Tea Biscuits, Cappuccino-Pistachio Shortbread
* Cookie Jar Classics -- Toasted Oatmeal Cookies, Deluxe Chocolate Chip Cookies, Soft Molasses Cookies
* Kid's Ultimate -- Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, Cookie Pizza, Dream Bars
We are giving away one of these books to one lucky Canadian reader.A random draw will be made by Random.org on March 15,2011 from all entries recieved.
Tell me what your favorite cookie is
Add my button to your blog hop
Add my Writing Service button to your site
Follow me on Twitter:oneincome
Tweet this giveaway
Add this giveaway to your Linky
Grab my site button
Follow as a Google Friend
Follow as an email subscriber
Good luck to all!